Cheers to the amazing Sissi for nominating me to be a part of The Unique Blogger Award! Thank you so much Sissi and of course to each and everyone of you who have supported this blog every now and then!
- Display the award!
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
- Answer the questions they’ve written for you!
- Nominate 8-13 bloggers and give them three questions in the spirit of sharing love and solidarity within our blogging family!
1. What is your favourite book to movie adaptation?
Well, there are some on my mind right now but for now, I should recommend Gone Girl for the way they adapt the movie is just so thrilling yet enjoyable with lovable casts!
2. What are you currently reading?
I am currently reading The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett. There are still quite number of chapters left but overall it is a good educational book especially for children and it is an enjoyable reads for adults. You should try reading this book!
3. When and how did you discover your love for reading?
I have loved buying and reading books since I was young. I remember purchasing new books every weekend accompanied by my family and I love reading those books at my room. I don’t know why but it just that I am happy to be in a room surrounded by stories. I happen to leave this hobby of mine years ago but then I just suddenly start to purchase new books again and it continues until today.
1. Why do you love reading?
2. What is your current favourite book?
3. Why do you start blogging?
Well, here is the list of my nominees. Congratulations! Oh! and if you do feel interested to join, don’t be shy and directly answers those questions above right away! Best of luck to each and every one of you!
Author : Celine