It has been so long since I last joined book tag! And because currently I have no tag available, I decided to create one! Since we are all always discussing books (Well duh, obviously since we are all book bloggers) Why don’t we do something fresh once in a while? Like talking about book merchandise? And so, here it is, Book Merch Tag!
1. Mention the creator of the tag(Celine @Celinelingg).
2. Mention the blogger who tagged you.
3. You may add your own questions if you want to!
4. Spread the love and tag some people to participate and connect! (There’s no limit in number, so have some fun and just tag!).
Book Merch Tag!
1. Book Merch that you are dying to have?
Count as one right? I really do love funko but I never bought any since it’s pretty expensive and I don’t even know how to make one myself. It’s so cute and it’s as if the characters came to life. See Kaz Brekker funko above? I can’t even describe how cool is that! Imagine collecting every single bookish funko! Definitely awesome!
2. Let’s say you win a lifetime voucher with only ONE option. Book merch or Books?
Absolutely BOOKS. Imagine there’s no need to consider much about the price and I can directly get myself new release Every. Single. Time. I can live without bookish merch but I can’t live without books!
3. Have you ever tried making your own book merch?
Sadly, no. I intend to do so but I never move myself to do one.
4. How do you usually get your book merch?
Getting it for free? Like a free gift in a bundle. I don’t have much book merch and I rarely purchase them. I bought books and sometimes bookish pins come along as gifts in the bundle. Rather than wasting money on book merch, I’d rather waste my money on books (even though I really do love book merch so much.)
5. Mind to share why do you love (or the contrary, not a big fan of ) bookish merch?
Originally, I do not even know that book merch exist. I just love to read and explore bookstores online and offline to check out new books. Then I happen to see there are many kinds of book merch available. I have set my eyes on book merch ever since I know them. Especially when I start to explore more on fantasy series. Fantasy series are full of wonders. The moments, the story, the quotes and the characters themselves are absolutely beautiful. Besides, fantasy was beyond the imagination and I love to see some real – life stuff that can showcase the beauty of those books.
6. Let’s say you are a book merch addict. What will you do if there are no space left to store your new book merch?
Re-arrange everything and take out the least favourite or the oldest book merch. I will still store them in a box but will throw out those with broken piece away.
☺All of you who wants to join the fun!☺
Remember: No pressure! You are free to join and for those who are tagged, you are free to decline the offer. Make sure you are having fun with whatever choice you make!
♥Your happiness comes first♥
Side note: It has been sooo long since I tag bloggers and I’m not surprised I almost forgot how to tag! I might not be able to tag everyone since book bloggers community are very vast. Again, I just hope everyone is having fun with the tag and connect!
Happy tagging love!
Author : Celine