Hey guys, and welcome to my first original book tag ever! I have seen many post on favourite book quotes floating around but I haven’t found anything regarding bookish quotes tags. It’s similar but I think it is easier to connect bloggers around the globe this way and hopefully more fun!
1. Mention the creator of the tag(Celine @Celinelingg).
2. Mention the blogger who tagged you.
3. List down 5 of your favourite book quotes along with the reasons.
4. Spread the love and tag some people to participate and connect! (There’s no limit in number, so have some fun and just tag!).
Favourite Book Quotes Tag
1. “If I have learned anything in this long life of mine, it is this: in love we find out who we want to be, in war we find out who we are.”
It is so hard to choose only one of my favourite quotes of this book. Anyway, I tend to think a lot of this quote. Love made us strong but facing challenges can shape us. When we are cornered and struggling to stay afloat, there’s a high chance in finding out who we really are and learn more about our characteristics.
2. “If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way.”
This quotes kind of works like a motivation to strives one’s to always do good things. It doesn’t matter if the others are aware or not of the actions and good deeds as long as we know we have done something, no matter how big or how small it is, in a great way.
3. “If you look the right way, you can see that the whole world is a garden.”
It sure is simple, but it holds thousands of meaning behind this one sentence. Don’t you agree?
4. “Leave something for someone but don’t leave someone for something.”
We need this quote. Especially on these days generations. People should have appreciate each other more rather than doing some deeds that can break trust and bonds. No more taking people for granted.
5. “Everything’s a story – You are a story -I am a story.”
Couldn’t agree more on this quotes. Each and every beings have their own stories to tell. Life might not be perfect but the journey and people inside made it all beautiful. All of us have different definitions of being happy and blessed. So, stop comparing life and just go on with your story. Besides, looks may deceived because people wouldn’t show off their hardships, right?
Happy tagging love!
Author : Celine